- Lingerie styling guide
- Eight types of bras: Which style suits you best?
Eight types of bras: Which style suits you best?
If you have fuller breasts, you may wonder which bra style best suits your shape. At PrimaDonna, we have dozens of styles designed to flatter and support larger cup sizes. Below are the most common bra styles and their features.
1. Full-cup bras
- One of the most comfortable styles for women with a larger cup size.
- The cups lift and center the breasts and offer full coverage.
- The straps are set a bit closer together to prevent them from slipping off.
- Full-coverage bras give your breasts extra support and create an elegant and feminine silhouette under every outfit.
2. Balcony bras
- They create lift and the lower cut of the cups creates a more revealing look.
- The horizontal lines of the cups look gorgeous under tops and dresses with a low, rounded neckline.
- The straps are set closer together to prevent them from slipping off.
- Whichever style you prefer, all PrimaDonna bras have padded cups or sturdy tulle for extra support.
3. T-shirt bras
- The smooth and seamless finish guarantees an invisible look under fitted outfits. That’s why this style is available in a range of neutral colors.
- The cups are opaque and either lightly padded or lined with a breathable 3D spacer material.
- The T-shirt bras in the PrimaDonna Twist series feature trendy prints and colors or unique straps that deserve to be seen under tops and dresses.
6. Wireless bras
- These PrimaDonna bras have no underwire but they do provide the best support for larger cup sizes.
- Our wireless bras have an excellent fit. Most of the support comes from the band, which is made from very sturdy materials.
- The cups in our wireless bras feature a sturdy lining to provide comfortable lift and support for larger cup sizes.
7. Strapless bras and bandeau bras
- A must-have under a sleeveless top or dress, these bras provide excellent support despite being strapless.
- If you have larger breasts, opt for a high-quality bandeau bra that provides excellent support.
- PrimaDonna's strapless bras with sturdy padded cups and elastic band and back panel provide infallible support up to a G cup.
8. Sports bras
- A sports bra is a must to prevent pain and discomfort during a workout, especially if you have a larger cup size.
- The padded cups (with or without padding and underwire) offer sturdy support to minimize movement and prevent pain and discomfort.
- Made from soft, breathable, and fast-drying fabrics that wick away moisture and do not chafe.